Return to frontpage
Friday, September 22, 2006

M&M's Dark Chocolate


M&M advergame for their new dark chocolate where you are supposed to find 50 movies hidden in the picture. A bit weird to choose horrormovies as a theme, as I've always associated M&M's with colourful and happy stuff. I guess they got a hang-up on the "dark" bit. Never the less, it's beautiful in it's Pieter Brueghelesque style and some films are a real challenge. ... "Silence of the lambs" was a bit of a give-away though...

Labels:


2 Comments:

At Monday, 25 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVED this one.
It has cost me a night of sleep, but I finally managed to figure it all out with the help of a friend. (he lost his night too)

 
At Tuesday, 26 September, 2006, Blogger Sonny Limbo said...

All of them!? ...Man, I'm impressed. Only managed to find about 30 of them, but on the other hand, I had a good nights sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home