Return to frontpage
Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dragnet webbyrå

A lot of people (Sonny Limbo) have asked me why I´m not posting more web games on this blog. Well, the answer, is that I´ve been very busy working with a new project my - web agency Dragnet webbyrå. If you are interested in our services please contact me


In swedish: Webbyrån Dragnet är ett affärsområde inom reklambyrån Dragster. Vi finns i Göteborg. Vi fokuserar på att bygga kreativa webbplatser med snygg webbdesign och ett bra kommunikativt innehåll. Dragnet erbjuder bl.a hjälp med strategiska kommunikationsplattformar, webbplatser, e-handel, webbkampanjer som kampanjsidor, banners eller sökmotorsannonsering. Vi jobbar även med sökoptimering. Letar du efter en ny webbyrå i Göteborgsområdet så kan du kontakta Jonas Skoglund på 0708-20 45 15 eller jonas@dragnet.se

Labels:


3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 07 November, 2007, Blogger Sonny Limbo said...

Yeah, well. Now when you're up and running we'll all be happy to see you posting again.

 
At Friday, 09 November, 2007, Blogger Jonas Skoglund said...

What? Don´t you have a kid to take care of instead of bashing your co-workers?

 
At Sunday, 11 November, 2007, Blogger Sonny Limbo said...

...I sure do. Seems that I have a small blog to take care of as well, lucky for me I'm not the only parent to neither ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home