Return to frontpage
Friday, March 07, 2008

The Coke Zero Game




Oh man. I know we sometimes stress the fact that appearance isn't everything when it comes to wether a game is good or not. But, hey. This looks awesome! Talented swedish web agency North Kingdom has made this advergame for Coke Zero. Yup, same guys that made the also extremely great looking Get The Glass. A bit on the sexist side, perhaps, and the minigames are not unique or cutting edge, but damn, they look good... Do the death jump, break a wall with a football, juggle a flaming football to impress cheerleaders and play a mega pinball machine. Do what has to be done to get to the football game in time, and step on it, will you.

Labels: , , ,


3 Comments:

At Friday, 07 March, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man I love North Kingdom's stuff, they are really good!

Sidenote, the url is missing the http:// so its trying to link to blogger.com/www.cokezerogame.com

 
At Friday, 07 March, 2008, Blogger Jonas Skoglund said...

Thanks, I´ve corrected the links. Sonny, I hate cleaning up after you...

 
At Sunday, 09 March, 2008, Blogger Sonny Limbo said...

Oops. My bad, Adam, thnx for the heads up. And J. What would I do without you wiping my butt every day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home