Return to frontpage
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dwarf Complete


The wonderfully weird japanese gamemaker On has made a lovely adventure/maze/escape the room kind of game. As I understand it, it has something to do with characters from an RPG called Lineage II. Plays just fine on it's own anyway. And it comes with a nice autosave function so you easily can pick up where you frustratingly gave up the last time... (Check out the other On-games as well if you haven't before: Grow Nano V.02, Grow Nano V.01, Grow V2.0b, Vanilla, ...to name a few.

Labels: , , ,


8 Comments:

At Wednesday, 11 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got all the normal items. Just can't get to that last moon to get the 'real' ending. >.>"

Fun and clever game though!
(Though putting the sound off really helped me keeping my patience)

 
At Wednesday, 11 April, 2007, Blogger Sonny Limbo said...

Ha, you've made it further than I have. Might give it a go later on today though.

 
At Wednesday, 11 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be here if you need any help. Or subtile hints.....

... or if you find a way to get to that darned last moon!! X_x

It mocks me.

 
At Wednesday, 11 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homg! I've got it!
Finished the game. ^^

 
At Friday, 13 April, 2007, Blogger Sonny Limbo said...

Hmmm. You're obviously smarter than me.

 
At Saturday, 14 April, 2007, Blogger malignatius said...

Great game this,
but I'm totaly stuck...

 
At Sunday, 15 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you try adjusting the direction and height of the cannon yet?
You can do a lot with that thing.

 
At Tuesday, 24 April, 2007, Blogger Sonny Limbo said...

Arrghhh. Stuck again. Need to get that bloody golden key but can't seem to find my way into the last little room to light the last chandelier... Damn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home