Return to frontpage
Monday, December 03, 2007

30 Days Honey


If you fancy resource-gathering games and also has a soft spot for stinging insects, this one is right up your alley. My father actually was a beefarmer once. Pretty fun, and yeah, fresh honey do taste good, but the fun came to an end when he decided to put two hives in the back yard. I was fourteen and in charge of mowing the grass. ...Let me tell you - bees don't like lawnmowers any more than I like getting stung. Not one of my better summers.


1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 04 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the game Get The Glass has been produced in board game form, not just online. That would be so cool, and it's a great adult game! I'll be curious to know if a board game version has even been invented. Thanks alot and happy blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home